Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Excitement is in the air!

There are so many exciting things happening!

1. My lil' sis is engaged!! Yay! They gave us a wonderful anniversary present when he proposed New Years day! We are so excited for them... he is a great guy, totally fun, laid back, fits in well with the family and is great with Micah and Hallie! It's still surreal to imagine Kenny being engaged, but the ideas wearing on me! I'm just sad I'm not there to be a part of the pre-wedding fun :( But I'll build my bridge and get over it :)




2. Ty's cousin Liz and her hubby Bobby will be here tomorrow! They are coming to check out a couple law schools in the area, to see DC, and of course they get the wonderful bonus of seeing us! ;) We are so excited for them to come!


3. My good friend Meagan will be here Friday! Really she's coming to see her hubby who's in training at Quantico, but I am so excited to spend the afternoon with her! It's been a couple years since we've seen each other so it should be great fun!


4. Ok political views put aside, its a pretty exciting time to be in the DC area. Minus the fact that we may be holed up in the house for a couple days, its pretty exciting to be here during this historical time!


5. I don't really have a fifth, but in randomness, I made homemade bread tonight that is delish! We've decided to start making our own bread for a few reasons... saving cash, it's healthier, and no one carries our absolute FAVORITE bread, Vita-bee, from Fred Meyer.

0 comments: