The naptime woes continue, so I thought I'd share them with you! Click on the following link to hear the drama surrounding naptime. (make sure your volume is on high to hear it all!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryAFcjBgrA
And here are some more recent random photos for your viewing while you are listening to the naptime excitement, unless you feel like watching a door knob for 2 minutes! :)
Hallie and her bubble mustache

Micah's new favorite relaxation pose... hands behind head sometimes 1, sometimes 2,

Sometimes with belly showing, sometimes holding the remote, all the time cute!
Mommy playing...
Daddy playing...
Our little bunny...
Our little ducky...
Our little doggies... (water is a wonderful thing when your trying to get something done!) 
Micah going for a ride...
Hallie loves shoes...
FREEDOM!!!!

8 comments:
I love the lounging pictures. When they did my ultrasound the baby had one arm tucked under its head kinda lounging. It was funny. They are both getting so big and grown up! They don't look like babies anymore.
They are so dang cute! My favs are the doggie pics with their heads in the bowl of water...funny!! :)
I MISS THEM!!!
and you guys too...of course! LOL
SOOO funny...thanks for recording the naptime giggles. Is that funny sound them jumping up and down on the mattress?!
And I love the bowl of water idea...hahaha...might have to try that (except I know Maiya would immediately throw it all over the floor)...maybe in a few months?
So darn cute!!! I remember our kids pushing each other in diaper boxes---they still talk about it and they are 26-35! Doesn't take much to entertain them.
I watched all your little videos on you tube. Your twins are too much. So cute! Now I know what I have to look forward to at naptime. Lucky us.
I've never seen a toddler act like a doggie before! That is funny!
I love it! I know it's frustrating when they just won't go to sleep but how can you not just laugh? Kids help remind us not to take life so seriously!
Post a Comment