Don't know about you all, but we'll hopefully be attending the Commander-in-Chief Inaugural Ball!! That is, if I can find a dress and we can find a sitter! Not knowing anyone in the area may be an issue, but I'm still crossing my fingers, if I ask one of the 2 people I've talked to and met at church (I miss my Tri-city friends and the Edison ward!), we may be able to find someone- right?!? And the dress is another issue entirely! 3 days to find a gown (or at least a nicer dress!) for someone of my height and on a limited budget could be a complete nightmare!
But technicalities aside, Ty scored us some tickets this week after helping distribute the Air Guard's portion of tickets and we are so excited at the opportunity to go catch our 5 minute glimpse of the President, mainly for bragging rights, but it could be a good time!


4 comments:
That is SO COOL!!! I don't care what you have to do to get a babysitter - YOU GET TO THAT BALL!
NO WAY!!!!! Take LOTS of pictures all dolled up!
I'm SO excited for you and wish I knew someone there you could ask to babysit. I've attended the inauguration of two governors...but this is WAY cooler than that!!! I really hope that things work out so you two can attend the ball.
That is SO cool!!!! Take tons of pictures. I can't wait to see!!!!
Post a Comment