Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let there be light...

I am in LOVE with this lamp from Pottery Barn, I love the rustic feel, with a polished look.

I once made curtain 'rods' from branches and sticks draped with some sheer fabric. I loved them then, and still love the idea today, I just haven't had somewhere to recreate them. I've actually seen instructions for creating a lamp using branches and sticks somewhere along my Internet journey. I may have to go find the tree Ira that was killed with a runaway tire while unloading our truck, don't worry Ira... it could have a new life as a lamp!

PS... we've arrived safe and sound! We had a great drive cross-country, our truck is unloaded, and the boxes are piled... now it's time for the sort, purge, and set-up. ~On second thought, the lamp thing may have to wait :(

1 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had quite an adventure!
Glad you made it back safe & sound!
Good luck with the unpacking!!!