Monday, June 29, 2009

Silly Kids

Hallie and I are stitch and glue free, with only small physical scars which should heal nicely! Hallie who was already tentative at the Doctor's office is now terrified, she began screaming the instant the nurse came into the room to take her stitches out, clinging on to me for dear life. Hopefully we should be doctor free for the next few months so she has time to 'forget' her trauma before her next check up!

The kids have been frustrating, but cute lately. They are going through some weird sleep issues... crying before going to bed and waking up at night for no apparent reason and being up for several hours in the middle of the night. Exhausting and unexplainable at this point! I did get to see the lightening bugs out in full force against the trees in the middle of the night last night which was quite the show!

On a more positive note they have been incredibly cute during the day. They love to chase each other around the house laughing at each other, give each other hugs, sit on the shelf together, and today they even gave each other some kisses which was beyond adorable! Here's a short video from my phone of them giggling at each other with a short intermission of crying when Micah hits his arm on the shelf, but what can I say that's just life right now :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jen said...

How cute! I can't wait for Emma and Linnea to do that.

Peggy said...

How darling! I'm glad they are such great friends. Love you all.

Meagan said...

Those have to be the cutest kids ever! The best part about twins is having a perma-buddy... :)

tania said...

those have to be the cutest giggles I've ever heard.