Randomly somewhere along our cross country drive Hallie became afraid of our cherished GPS. She was fine with it one day and cowering in the corner of her carseat the next. So now when lil' Maggie spouts off the next direction, Hallie stops whatever she is doing and immediately cowers into her carseat. (Works great if she's screaming before a nap!) However, she's recently started this instead...
Silly girl!

5 comments:
I totally think all those voices are creepy. If I wasn't driving I might cover my ears too. I am glad to see I am not the only one.--George
That's funny. We prefer the british gal voice, but I've seen the list of voices you can get--Homer Simpson, etc. Funny. We always have to turn the volume down with the kids, particularly when they're sleepy!
So...looks like you've been having a nice summer! That's crazy about the lawn mower incident--I'm glad he's okay!! If you want to take a trip south to Atlanta, GA (or thereabouts) this winter, let us know!!
Oh my gosh, your kids are so big and cute! I wish they were closer so I could babysit them for you--my girls would devour them!
We miss you all, but it looks like you're doing well. Are you loving fall back there? I wish we got "color" here, but don't worry--it's fun to watch the sagebrush blow around. :)
Hi Stacey! I've added password protection to my blog - creepy follower that I'm trying to lock out. If you want me to "invite" you to continue reading "Joyspots" send me an e-mail at kim@kjcreations.biz and I'll add you to the list! Sorry - but he wigged me out!
afraid of the GPS? that's hilarious!
Post a Comment