The main reason for our trip back to Washington last month was for Kendra's wedding, it was a fun and busy weekend and I still can't believe she's hitched! We are so happy for them and were so glad to be a part of their special day! She looked gorgeous and the reception was a blast!
I apologize that these pictures are in a completely random order, but I don't want to mess with them :)
Mom and Ryan...
They made it down the aisle! See the wagon in the background? It was our backup, but with daddy pushing them down the aisle they made it. I was a little worried when they came down the little hill to the pool area and looked up and saw there were people in the chairs and they both froze. But again with a little nudge from daddy they made it :) And thanks to the wedding planner a handful of flowers mysteriously made it onto the stairs at the end of the aisle... good times!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
My Lil' Sis is Married!
Posted by Stacey at 5:36 AM
Labels: family journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What cute pictures of the kids! I love them! And I am seriously in love with the red shoes that your sister wore with her wedding dress.
oh, im in love with the color combination sooo much its so elegant...I wish I could get married a million times so many color combos I wanna try. Gray and yellow, black and white, red and turq ....
Post a Comment