Thursday, October 8, 2009

Present.

As so many others, I've been seriously slacking on blogging this summer. I have no excuses, ok I have 2... not having a functional camera when pictures are really my main inspiration and simply, I just haven't made it a priority. I'm so far behind on so many things, that I've slowly been trying to catch up, and as a result haven't been blogging about current happenings. Does anyone see the vicious cycle coming????


SO before I forget, here's the present.


I'm not a huge fan of fall, it means the end of summer, it gets cold and dark. But I'm really making the effort to enjoy fall this year, and I have to admit it's been a little easier then I thought. Maybe it's partly we were restricted with Hal's cast or maybe it's the fact that I'm really trying to enjoy our time here since it may quickly come to an end. (Again, that's a completely different post, it would be SO nice to know what's next for us!)


It's going to be gorgeous here in a few weeks with all of the leaves starting to fall and change colors. And I have to admit it's much more comfortable outside now that the humidity is down!


Here's a glimpse of what I've been enjoying of late.


Waking up to deer eating in the lawn for the last 4 mornings...



The gorgeous skyline with swiftly moving clouds...



Random pictures and drives in the neighborhood...



And beautiful red barns all over...

2 comments:

David said...

where do you live again? The scenery is incredible, I am jealous!

Alisa said...

You'll ALWAYS have an excuse for not blogging much...you have KIDS! Oh, and TWINS, for that matter! Beautiful photos!

Hope all is well for you! :-)