My sister Shelly was the visitor of the month for September! She came less than a week after Tyson's family left to help me fly back to Washington with Micah and Hallie, but of course came a few days early so we could do some sightseeing over labor day weekend. Tyson was a champ and watched the kids all weekend so we could sight see at our own pace, I think there were only a couple things that we didn't get to see, but we did get a majority of the sight in and had a blast doing it :)
We saw the Memorials and Monuments...
The White House...
Arlington National Cemetery...
Ford's Theater...
The Library Of Congress...
The Capitol
This hot blond chick sitting on an awesome stick bench that I want in my backyard...
DC...
Mt. Vernon (again, but I don't think you can go here too many times! I love it!) We did the National Treasure Tour for and extra $5, the tour was lame, but we got to see a few extra things like the home from the river, the basement, and the ice house. Sadly there really are no tunnels under Mt. Vernon... or at least that they tell you about :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment