I've been planning a giant bean bag since before Micah and Hallie were born, and soon after I decided it would be a turtle. We had one until I was well into my teens, and quite possibly out of the house and we loved it! So for the last few years I have saved all of my scrap fabric... we're talking little 1/4" strips scraps and used them to stuff this sweet little fella!
So without further ado... meet Mr. Turtle the Bean Bag
He'll be loved for years to come...
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Mr. Turtle... the coolest bean bag ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so cool! You are the coolest mom ever!
Dear Mr. Turtle,
You are adorable and I want you to come to my house!
Lauren
My grandkids, Jack and Sadie need one of those....DARLING!!!
Love, love, love this! I have to make one for Paige!
So cute! You have been such a busy blogger!!! You guys keep busy, don't you??? :-) Fun stuff!
Oh, that is sooooo dang cool. But you already knew that :-) Way to go, cool Mommy!
That is the cutest bean bag I've ever seen! You seriously amaze me with all of the super cool things you make!
Post a Comment